Colorado Mass Killing & Anniversary of Norwegian Mass Killing
Colorado Mass Killer, James Holmes & Norwegian Mass Killer, Anders Breivik
Below is a press release link on the Colorado Movie Massacre and read the article attached in the release this writer wrote last year on Norwegian Mass Killer, Anders Breivik.
In two years, we have Arizona Shooter, Jared Loughner, Norwegian Mass Killer, Anders Breivik, and now James Holmes. It will be interesting to see if Mr. Holmes, like the other two, engaged in neurotic fantasy and a slow progression into isolation.
It will be very telling to find when they announce and confirm his motives. Most interesting is to find out his Google searches and time spent investigating Anders Breivik, given this weekend is the 1 year anniversary of the Norwegian Mass Killing. This writer strongly suspects serious psychopathology motivating Mr. Holmes to commit this horrific mass killing.
Press Release Link: http://www.prweb.com/releases/ipredator/masskiller/prweb9722127.htm
In 2006, this writer developed his theoretical construct, Dark Psychology, which attempts to define all criminal and deviant human behavior. In 2009, this writer formulated his second construct, iPredator, which delves into the minds of those who use Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for nefarious and malevolent reasons. As all of contemporary society thrives in the Information Age, iPredator, Dark Psychology and the iPredator Bridge will remain permanent fixtures for many years to come. Provided for you are brief definitions of this writer’s three constructs below.
To visit this writer’s Tech Predator and Digital Forensic Psychology website, feel free to visit www.iPredator.co. Dr. Nuccitelli’s forensic blog, Dark Psychology, www.DarkPsychology.co, and his internet safety blog, Dr. Internet Safety, http://drinternetsafety.wordpress.com/ is regularly updated. Also feel free to visit his social sites with 5 of them listed here:
- Facebook: The iPredator
- Google +: The iPredator
- Linked In: iPredator
- Twitter: TheiPredator
- YouTube: iPredator Team
To reach Dr. Nuccitelli, you can email him at iPredatorTeam@gmail.com or via phone at (347) 871-2416. This writer cannot say Thank You enough to the American College of Forensic Examiners International for publishing is theoretical construct, iPredator, in their winter 2011 forensic magazine, The Forensic Examiner, his “2012 Cyberbullying Tactics” article and his recently completed theoretical addition to iPredator, termed iPredator Bridge. This writer would also like to thank members of the legal, law enforcement, information security & forensic investigation community for their support.
To read this writer’s Tech Predator construct, feel free to visit the webpage here at his website: iPredator: http://www.ipredator.co/ipredator/
Dark Psychology: Dark Psychology is the study of the human condition as it relates to the psychological nature of people to prey upon others. All of humanity has this potential to victimize other humans & living creatures. While many restrain or sublimate this tendency, some act upon these impulses. Dark Psychology seeks to understand those thoughts, feelings and perceptions that lead to predatory behavior. Dark Psychology assumes that this production is purposive and has some rational, goal-oriented motivation 99% of the time. The remaining 1%, under Dark Psychology, is the brutal victimization of others without purposive intent or reasonably defined by evolutionary science or religious dogma.
Dark Psychology includes all criminal and deviant behaviors committed upon other innocent victims. Although many people are intrigued by the discussion of the serial killer and psychopath, the vast majority of predators hunting human prey is not engaged in murder or sexual deviance. If this writer were to make an estimate, he would put the percentage of human predators at roughly 70% of the total pool of people who are out to victimize others, but who are not involved in murder or sexual deviance. The remaining 30% is the most dangerous because they seek physical human contact.
iPredator: A child, adult or group who, directly or indirectly, engages in exploitation, victimization, stalking, theft or disparagement of others using Information and Communications Technology (ICT.) iPredators are driven by deviant fantasies, desires for power and control, retribution, religious fanaticism, political reprisal, psychiatric illness, perceptual distortions, peer acceptance or personal and financial gain. iPredators can be any age, either gender and not bound by economic status, race or national heritage. iPredator is a global term used to distinguish anyone who engages in criminal, deviant or abusive behaviors using Information and Communications Technology (ICT.) Whether the offender is a cyberbully, cyberstalker, cyber harasser, cyber criminal, online sexual predator, internet troll or cyber terrorist, they fall within the scope of iPredator. The three criteria used to define an iPredator include:
I. A self-awareness of causing harm to others, directly or indirectly, using ICT. II. The intermittent to frequent usage of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to obtain, exchange and deliver harmful information. III. A general understanding of Cyberstealth used to engage in criminal or deviant activities or to profile, identify, locate, stalk and engage a target.
Unlike human predators prior to the Information Age, iPredators rely on the multitude of benefits offered by Information and Communications Technology (ICT.) These assistances include exchange of information over long distances, rapidity of information exchanged and the seemingly infinite access to data available. Malevolent in intent, iPredators rely on their capacity to deceive others using Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in an abstract electronic universe.
Although it is assumed all humanity, has residing deep in their psyche, the potential & Dark Psychology for behaving in harmful and malevolent ways they rarely or never activate, ICT and cyberspace offers a direct connection and psychological route to the dark side. Just as ICT and cyberspace is incredibly pro-social and beneficial to humanity, these same technological advancements can lead humanity to diabolical and sinister endeavors.
The iPredator Bridge is a symbolic representation of the approach, route and initial crossing into the realm of the iPredator. In a rudimentary and abstract way, it is posited that cyberspace, ICT and all future technological advancements, related to information technology, is an extension of the mind and the instinctual drives of the collective brain to replicate itself outside a human organism. Related to this postulate are the theoretical tenets of Carl Jung (1875-1961) and his construct of the Collective Unconscious.
“The collective unconscious – so far as we can say anything about it at all - appears to consist of mythological motifs or primordial images, for which reason the myths of all nations are its real exponents. In fact, the whole of mythology could be taken as a sort of projection of the collective unconscious… We can therefore study the collective unconscious in two ways, either in mythology or in the analysis of the individual.” (Carl Jung – The Structure & Dynamics of the Psyche)
Given that humanity is at the beginning of the Information Age, the motivating factors that lead some people to cross over into engaging in asocial behaviors using ICT cannot be explained. The concept of iPredator and iPredator Bridge construct assumes that ICT has unknown effects upon the mind and influence some to engage in destructive and self-destructive patterns. The creation of ICT and cyberspace is equivalent to the philosophical and psychological societal awe that was created when an astronaut took his first step upon the moon. Just as Neil Armstrong (8/5/30 – 8/25/12) stepped into a new celestial territory, humanity is doing the same here on Earth. This new territory is the abstract and artificial electronic universe known as cyberspace.